Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Worst

What do you think is the worst haircut/style ever? The mullet, rat tail, perm, bowl, Mohawk?? SOOO many unfortunate styles to choose from! My "favorite" worst haircut is....The shaved head with only bangs in front..!!!!! Who does this to their kids?? And why do kids allow this to be done to them? It is just so sad that anyone could wake up in the morning, look in the mirror, see only the bangs as the long part and think, "hey I look gooood". They must not be sane or maybe they are blind. It makes me want to attack them with my clippers when they are asleep. It is like they forgot to finish cutting their hair. I'm just saving the rest for later. And what about the tan line they are getting from that horrible haircut? I am embarrassed for them. And saddened. And I will suggest a different haircut for them. This is why I think I should carry my shears around with me at all times. Righting the wrongs of the Midwest hairstyles. I would be doing a public service and they would thank me later, I am sure!
The DOC

No comments: